Monday, October 11, 2010

Response to daddy Pedro

PEDRO:I also like the short story The Dinosaurs. One thing I got to disagree about it is that I really do not mind the fact that the story is short because I enjoy reading a good story. This was a good story because it kept me engage. I thought that it was really interesting.
I also agree with him when he said that at the end he turns into a human. When he said I went into the train station and was lost once again really shows how he is clearly a human. No other living being takes the train, the only living beings that take a train are humans.

I also want to say that I like the conflict. The fact that he was confuse of what he really was and did not know whether being a dinosaur is a good thing or not was interesting to read about.
What I like about the story is the fact that Q is a really interesting character because he got to experience a lot of forms of living beings. He did not just got to experience life from one animal but multiple. What I do not like is that he cannot remember what he has being through when he turns into a new animal. I also like the other story about Q with his uncle the fish. That one was also interesting to read about in kept me engage as well.
So overall I do agree with him because the conflicts in the book were really good to read about. Q had many problems going on and did not know who he really was into the end when he realize that being different is not a bad thing. At the end he turned into something new witch only means he is now going to experience a new adventure as a new animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment