Thursday, September 30, 2010

Respond To Ianna

I got this quote from Ianna
My question to the world is why is kissing such a big deal? I have been wondering this for quite some time. Ever since kissing has been introduced to my generation, people have made a very big deal of it. …For clarification I am not saying to never have sex or kiss and I am not telling anyone to walk around naked waiting for sexual interactions. I am just wondering why everything is such a big deal.
     
     
     
      To respond to this blog, I guess I have to say that people  view kissing as such a big deal because of the times we are currently in. to better explain myself, back in the day, everything used to be old-fashioned and kissing was something that took a big step as it proceeded gradually. Nowadys, people especially the young, tend to express how they love eachother in public. They usually will be in a public place and just start making out with nobody caring. To some this might seem wrong because they are still caught up in the old days.
      Kissing is such a big deal to most because they feel as if they should do that behind closed doors. To others, it is disrepect when  people show their affection for others in front of a crowd. For example, parents would think that it is rude because they say that they are too young to do it. The point of view from the society is that teenagers should wait to do all of that especially if it is public.
      Now on to sex. Sex is a big deal because it might be okay for some if you do it as long as you are not speaking of it and putting your business out there like that. For other people, they view this as the worst thing a young adult to do simply because of their age.
      For me personally, I think it is just wrong for random people tyo care so much about what others are doing. If kids are kissing in public, then so be it. That is nobody’s business and they shuld just let it go. When it comes to sex, then that also doesn’t matter because it is happenoing behind closed doors. That is nobody’s business but the two people who are involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment